If you Want to Watch Flying Home( Jamie dornan ) the Movie 2014 online and Free.Then You must to Wait the Premiere release Date on April 2.
- ”Flying Home” The Movie Premiere 2014
- the new film by Dominique Deruddere.Deruddere has lived in Los Angeles. In this story, losing an ambitious young American businessman acquainted with rural Flanders and the sport. Starring newcomer Charlotte de Bruyne, alongside Jan Decleir and Irish actor Jamie Dornan, a rising star in Hollywood.
- The main characters are Jamie Dornan (from the BBC series “The Fall” and soon to star in “Fifty Shades of Grey”) and Charlotte De Bruyne (“Little black spiders”), in addition to including Jan Decleir, Josse De Pauw and Ali Sulman (“Paradise Now”).
Dominique Deruddere, best known for the Oscar-nominated “Everybody Famous!” (2001), tried to build in the United States, where he lives with his family since 2007. Of his career in recent years After several aborted at the last minute projects, he now comes with “Flying Home” to come, not coincidentally a Flemish / American tale.
The ninth full-length album of Deruddere is a romantic drama around the figure of Colin, a young American investment banker who wants to go to an Arab sheik in the sea. The sheik turns out to be already undertook several failed attempts to buy the price. Flemish pigeon fancier of a passionate pigeon fancier Colin therefore attracts itself to Flanders to convince the fancier and does initially for a teacher. When he Isabelle – the granddaughter of the fancier – meet, but he begins to question his methods.
“Flying Home” is a production of Otomatic and Mauna Kea Movies and comes on 2 April in the halls.
- Director Dominique Deruddere
- Writer Dominique Deruddere
- Producer Ludo Poppe
- Dominique Deruddere
- Executive producer Meg Thomson
- Philipp Steffens
- Cotty Chub
- Pieter Van Huyck
- Kris Spaepen
- Line producer Nadine Borreman
- Cinematography Frank van den Eeden
- Film editing Els Voorspoels
- Sound Dirk Bombey
- Senjan Janssen
- Philippe Charbonnel
- Decor Hubert Pouille
- Costume design Lorette Meus
- Makeup Mariël Hoevenaars
- Music Wolfram de Marco
- Press responsible Isabelle Couvreur